New York State magicians

Oct 16, 2007
Lindenhurst, Long Island, New York... Only magician in town- unless you count my 45 yr old next door neighbor who after seeing me levitate, brought a 100 piece magic set from some shop in Vegas.:p

PM me if you're close- I hate not having magicians to jam out with (other than that good looking kid in the mirror)

Nov 28, 2007
Anyone been to the Conjuring Arts Research Center in Manhattan? I have just recently heard about it, and I would like to know more.

-Apostle O

C

clarrus

NJ count? I'm just a train ride away from NYC.

NJ DOES NOT COUNT. When you guys get rid of your "jug handles" then maybe we might take it into consideration. Those have caused me no end of grief.

also to clarify i'm Flushing Queens AND Stonybrook. All I have to do to move from one location to the other is raise of piece of cloth over my head and drop it and I am in the other location!!!

C

clarrus

Me too!! I am somewhat near Pelham Bay Park, although I go to school at Hunter College in the city.

Do you go to the stony brook in Manhattan (around 28th st if I recall?) or Stony Brook in Long Island? I use to dorm on the Long Island Stony Brook Campus.

SUNY Stonybrook.....I think this place sucks....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results