Can you pleeeaaaase ban this guy from creating more spam?

Mar 24, 2019
Idaho
I have to agree with Arpy..

Every night I come on the board to read, and maybe contribute something positive to the board, and I'm smacked with pages and pages of Chinese characters everywhere.. Makes it hard to find the real threads when you have to sort through these idiot spammers..

I know I'm new here.. And I like the board.. Don't mean it disrespectfully.. But these spammers are ridiculous.. Isn't there something we can do to protect the board?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,

Super sorry that you guys have had to deal with an influx of spammers this week. We just added a new spam tool to the forums. Every new users' posts for the first 48 hours will automatically go to the Moderation queue. We can catch Spammers there instead of them flooding the forums first.

Please feel free to reach out to me via the forums or through our official support email support@theory11.com if you have any questions.

Mar 24, 2019
Idaho
Hey guys,

Super sorry that you guys have had to deal with an influx of spammers this week. We just added a new spam tool to the forums. Every new users' posts for the first 48 hours will automatically go to the Moderation queue. We can catch Spammers there instead of them flooding the forums first.

Please feel free to reach out to me via the forums or through our official support email support@theory11.com if you have any questions.

Hi Casey,

Glad to hear from you.. I'm sure there are a lot of people that will agree with me when I say, "THANK YOU" for your efforts and concern over this issue.. We sincerely appreciate everything you people can do behind the scenes to protect the integrity of the board..

Again, thank you for all you do..

Sincerely and respectfully,
Michael Petter.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Thanks so much Casey and the Mods who'll have to deal with this

It was getting really annoying

If someone ever gets past this new spam tool (and they will), just hit the report button on that post. It flags the post for the next Mod or Admin to take care of. Once we show up, we can wipe that spammer off the map (even if they have posted hundreds of times) with two clicks.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results