Today was a good day!

Feb 25, 2018
I just turned 16 and I had my birthday family get together last weekend. I got Mnemonica for my birthday. Today I decided I was going to memorize the full stack. I sat down for 5 hours and I did it. I now know the full stack. Just wanted to share.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I just turned 16 and I had my birthday family get together last weekend. I got Mnemonica for my birthday. Today I decided I was going to memorize the full stack. I sat down for 5 hours and I did it. I now know the full stack. Just wanted to share.

Congrats Ralph...And Happy Birthday!! It's my birthday as well but it's just not as important because I turned 34 today. That also means I'll probably have a harder time learning the Mnemonica stack due to countless brain cells dying over the years. Anyway have a good one!!

Reactions: Mr_ARPY and RalphB2
Feb 25, 2018
Congrats Ralph...And Happy Birthday!! It's my birthday as well but it's just not as important because I turned 34 today. That also means I'll probably have a harder time learning the Mnemonica stack due to countless brain cells dying over the years. Anyway have a good one!!
Happy birthday to you too. You can learn the stack I believe in you.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Happy Birthday! If you're 16 and learning this stack now, you're already countless steps ahead of others your age. This stack will last you a lifetime, and the amount of effects you can do with it are practically endless. I remember when I was touring Mind Control with Franco Pascali over a year ago he would constantly blow me away with effects using just the Mnemonica stack, and by the end of the tour my brain was fried from that stuff alone. You're going to enjoy using it in your performances for sure!

Feb 25, 2018
Happy Birthday! If you're 16 and learning this stack now, you're already countless steps ahead of others your age. This stack will last you a lifetime, and the amount of effects you can do with it are practically endless. I remember when I was touring Mind Control with Franco Pascali over a year ago he would constantly blow me away with effects using just the Mnemonica stack, and by the end of the tour my brain was fried from that stuff alone. You're going to enjoy using it in your performances for sure!
It’s so much fun. Looks like I got a lot to learn. Definitely looking forward blowing peoples minds at gigs and letting them have a fun time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results