Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Just out of curiosity how many elite points do you all have? I have 696 available and 696 lifetime. Don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, I just want to know how much “a lot” is

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019

3,172 usable

Contests, reviews, submitting 2 tutorials to the marketplace, purchasing product, and the December holiday contests.
I submitted a review about two weeks ago and didn't get any points, I gave up on doing reviews cause they didn't give me points.

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
What exactly is the holiday contest? Was that a SNC or was it something separate? Forgive me for being new and clueless.

Nov 1, 2016
What exactly is the holiday contest? Was that a SNC or was it something separate? Forgive me for being new and clueless.
The holiday contest usually pops around December time, and it is a wheel that you get to spin once per day for free. If you buy something, you get to spin again. What you win on the wheel is all kinds of stuff ranging from points to cards to tickets to shows. Its pretty awesome, and something most of us look forward to every holiday season!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
The holiday contest usually pops around December time, and it is a wheel that you get to spin once per day for free. If you buy something, you get to spin again. What you win on the wheel is all kinds of stuff ranging from points to cards to tickets to shows. Its pretty awesome, and something most of us look forward to every holiday season!
Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results