Saturday Night Contest - Impossible Snapshot!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It’s been a while since we have done one of these types of contests, so let's just jump into it.

Your challenge is to take a picture of something that looks impossible. For example, get a snapshot of an object impossibly “balancing” on your hand. Have an object “levitate” under your control. Your job is to make the action in the photo LOOK impossible. The method can be the most impractical thing on the planet; even a still frame from multiple photos will work! The criteria is as follows: creativity, composition, lighting, and one more factor: make it look as convincing as possible that it’s real.

Post your photo to Instagram using the hashtags #theory11 and #theory11SNC and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, March 31st. Once time is up, our panel of judges will decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

Please note that all entries MUST be uploaded to Instagram only. If you do not have an Instagram account, it is completely free to make one. Every single entry requires a NEW photo submission. There are no old photos allowed whatsoever in any contest; past, present, or future. Each participant that is caught cheating and submitted old photos will be permanently banned from any and all theory11 contests in the future.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points and Perfect Cents by Cosmo Solano.

Good luck!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Welp, can't enter but I can still participate. Here is what I would enter if I had an Instagram:
Thanks for hosting these contests, even the ones I can't participate.

IMG_7098 copy.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results