Saturday Night Contest - Color Changing!

Aug 6, 2017
hope that @Casey Rudd will clearify that one submission will be allowed to submit and that it cannot be changed for antoher to prevent unfairness against other entries

Aug 6, 2017
I didn’t submit two entries. I only allowed one to qualify, And I deleted the other

dont you think that its unfair if someone submitts a video then notices its bad or maybe even gets commented about it being bad and then uploades a new video? then anyone could upload as many videos as they want until they are satisfied with it and then delete the rest.
this, however, is not what these contests are for.
in real life there are no second chances. @Casey Rudd very often says himself "one entry, so make it count".

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
hope that @Casey Rudd will clearify that one submission will be allowed to submit and that it cannot be changed for antoher to prevent unfairness against other entries
You have until 11:00pm to submit your final entry, as only one video will be judged. He only had 1 video available at the time of the contest closing. No rules were broken here.

Reactions: RealityOne
Aug 6, 2017
You have until 11:00pm to submit your final entry, as only one video will be judged. He only had 1 video available at the time of the contest closing. No rules were broken here.

then i suggest future participants to upload as many entries they possibly can and entry the one that gets most likes and delete the other ones. sounds like this is being treaten as if it was fair

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
then i suggest future participants to upload as many entries they possibly can and entry the one that gets most likes and delete the other ones. sounds like this is being treaten as if it was fair
This has never happened in the entire history of the Saturday Night Contest and is not a problem we have ever been worried about. If you have any more questions please email our support team or message me directly. Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results