Tally - Ho Gaff deck.

Dec 12, 2018
Hey everyone!
I'm after some advice please.

I, for the most part use tally - hos(most of the time because I dont really want to ruin a £12.99 new deck of T11s or Nocs etc)
And I prefer tallys over bics, just personal preference.

I want to buy the gaff tally deck due to... I just seem to find it impossible to pick up a tally double backer and I'm not skilled enough to split cards.

When I was looking at the deck and what it comes with, uknow.. different coloured double backers and half this and half that and.. well really.
I'm quite unsure what to do with the other gaff cards.
I wish you could just go and buy a full 52 deck of double backs like with bics.

Anyway, please.
If anyone owns or knows this deck.. could you please give me some guidance on what tricks or routines I could do with these gaff cards.
I'm really put of from buying them just for 4 or 5 cards out of 52.

Thank you as always.
Jimmy

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I don't own it, but I know of this Gaff Deck http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6808
It has mixes of red and blue circle backs and fan backs in almost every combination of blanks, double backers, half and halfs, then one side rider back one side tally ho.

This video shows almost every card in the deck with, starting around 1:40 in

Dec 12, 2018
That's awesome! Thank you.
But what sort of tricks and routines can you did with split coloured double backers? And different colour on different sides double backers.
I am afraid I am quite lost with them.
Thank you

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
That's awesome! Thank you.
But what sort of tricks and routines can you did with split coloured double backers? And different colour on different sides double backers.
I am afraid I am quite lost with them.
Thank you
Split card double backers are generally good for spreading out the cards and keeping one color hidden.

Different colored double backers can be used for a variety of color changes and reveals, and some more stuff.

Reactions: RickEverhart
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results