Two handed top palm

F

fmos2

Hi guys,

I am currently trying to learn how to do the two handed top palm from Card College 2.

One of the issues I am having is that when I try to palm the card, it doesn't seem to sit in my hand properly due to the angle of my wrist. The card doesnt move far enough horizontally when it pops up and what ends up happening is that the side of the card closest to my right thumb is exposed too much.

My question is should my wrist be straightened so that my fingers are directly in line with the top card, and then when I try to palm the card, it doesn't have to move horizontally? Or is that an unnatural position to have the right hand?

Appreciate any advice I can get.

CoreyHarris

Elite Member
May 5, 2018
Kansas City, MO
I can't remember how it is written in card college. But when I do the a two handed top palm I start to pivot the card out while bringing my hands up a bit and use my pinky of my receiving hand to as a pivot point. This usually puts the card in the perfect position for me at least. It might be work trying out.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I pretty much do the same thing Corey does

Maybe try pushing it out further with your thumb, or push it from a lower position (i.e. closer to the bottom outside corner). Or try pushing down a bit with your pinky a bit more (I find this helps me propel the card right into my hand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results