Push off second deal

Apr 12, 2019
Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone struggling to learn this, I have for the past couple of months been obsessed with learning this, despite studying various books and dvds, I was getting nowhere fast, then I purchased Jason England’s push off second deal, and guess what?! One week in and I’ve nailed it!! Great instruction, great presentation, if you want to learn this, and learn it fast, get Jason England’s instructional download, it’s magic!

Reactions: CoreyHarris
Oct 2, 2018
Watching the trailer his move looks REALLY obvious. I thought the whole premise was to make it pretty much invisible. Maybe it's just me.....

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Apr 12, 2019
Watching the trailer his move looks REALLY obvious. I thought the whole premise was to make it pretty much invisible. Maybe it's just me.....
I’ve not seen the trailer, but I imagine the clips are of where he’s showing the move and mechanics, and when he’s teaching he uses large edges, when he shows the move properly it’s virtually undetectable, hope this helps

Oct 2, 2018
Watched Pandreas too...granted his is at speed, but it looks cleaner. Either one is better than mine (haven't even tried learning it yet). But when I do I don't want to form any bad habits.

Sep 10, 2017
Well, I have Mr England’s instructions, and Alex Pamdrea’s. But what really helped me the most was Andi Gladwin’s master Pushoff. I’ve been trying to learn from the other 2 sources mentioned above, with no luck. But Mr Gladwin has probably the most detailed video instructions and applications on the move. Totally recommend it.

Apr 12, 2019
Well, I have Mr England’s instructions, and Alex Pamdrea’s. But what really helped me the most was Andi Gladwin’s master Pushoff. I’ve been trying to learn from the other 2 sources mentioned above, with no luck. But Mr Gladwin has probably the most detailed video instructions and applications on the move. Totally recommend it.
I’ll have a look at that, the more resources the better, might sound stupid, but for me I’d love someone to break it down to it’s bare bones, like detailing what each digit is doing like pressure being used etc if that makes sense...

Dec 12, 2018
What advantages are there to learning the push off 2nd compared to performing a very clean natural looking 2nd strike deal??

Thank you

Dec 12, 2018
More natural for a deal or for magic?

The buck twins have an amazing 2nd strike.

Awesome, well I know Jason england is a legend so if people are getting great results via his download I mite give that a look into.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results