Guerilla Guide to Loops vs Finn John and Yigal Mesika Loops DVD

Jun 19, 2018
Denmark
I just got my loops, and I am enjoying them so far. I want some more tricks with loops, as well as subtleties and tips for lighting and so on.

I am wondering whether to get Guerilla Guide to Loops of Fin John and Yigal Mesika Loops DVD

I have heard more good things about The Loops DVD, but nothing specific, and I don't know anything about the tricks in the DVD. I am really interested in the "Life" trick from The Guerilla Guide, however.

What is you guy's recommendation? Which has the best tricks, and which has the best subtleties and tips?

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
In my opinion you should get the loops dvd. The guerilla guide to loops only teaches you the stuff you learn in the free download plus two effects that are not real world practical at all. But that’s just my opinion. You should go with whatever feels right to you.

Jun 19, 2018
Denmark
In my opinion you should get the loops dvd. The guerilla guide to loops only teaches you the stuff you learn in the free download plus two effects that are not real world practical at all. But that’s just my opinion. You should go with whatever feels right to you.

Would you say "Life" is real world practical? And does the loops DVD only show levitation effects or also other ways to use the loops?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results