Banachek.

Nov 13, 2017
Can somebody help me .on bancheks 4 disc series.he has a effect called the ring if truth where he takes 2 men and makes 2 the liar and one a truth teller. I have tried to figure this effect out.but no luck doing so ..maybe i am over thinking it. But i am not sure. I can't understand how it works at all. I have watched the explanation over and over. I don't get it. Can someone please explain to me as much as possible .without giving away to much of the secret. How the heck this works ? Please
Thank you so much

Nov 13, 2017
Sadly i own the entire set. And its one i think may be so easy.im over thinking it maybe. Like osterlinds nickels in bowl trick.i first couldnt relate to that one either.when i got it.i said omg it was just me over thinking the effect

Nov 13, 2017
My bad I misread what you were asking you could probably ask him directly or find a performance online.

I know im weak at mentalism. I can do things easily like osterlinds numero uno. But its more of a magician style effect. On the other hand his hard hitting mentalism.like signed news paper cut n restored. I can't grasp ! Not sure what my problem is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results