Unknown Prediction Mentalism

Jun 21, 2019
The act is like:
Mentalist gave envelop with a billet inside it to the spectator before the act begin. Mentalist told the spectator to start an imaginary journey . In some point performer ask to spectator for tell an object/colour/ time in different places in the story/journey.when the whole imagination was completed performer tell the spectator to open the envelop and check the buds I was card. The performer exactly predicted the three outcome which said by the spectator, on the billet which is holder by the spectator whole the time of performance. If anyone know the name of the routine or product, reply me will appreciable.

Jun 19, 2019
I’m not sure about that exact routine,
But if you look into some of Banachek or Derren Browns work you will probably find something like that/ more of that kind of mental magic :)

Reactions: nireeshg

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
This is a standard mentalism confabulation routine which has been used in magic shows being typically called the "show in review." There are so many different ways to do this using forces, Jedi mind tricks, switches, magic gnomes, writers, multiple outs, one-ahead, small assistants hidden in tables, unique envelopes, pocket sized laser printers, etc.

Jun 21, 2019
This is a standard mentalism confabulation routine which has been used in magic shows being typically called the "show in review." There are so many different ways to do this using forces, Jedi mind tricks, switches, magic gnomes, writers, multiple outs, one-ahead, small assistants hidden in tables, unique envelopes, pocket sized laser printers, etc.
Great information, appreciated

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results