MAN this place is GOOD!

Oct 6, 2007
I dont mean for this to be another Ellusioinst vs. Theory11 thread...some people here just cant read or are plain stubborn but yeah..this ISN'T ANOTHER E VS. T11 THREAD.

I just realised how much this site, this magic epicenter is. On ellusioinst, i was encountering problems with my address, so i sent multiple tickets. They were surely unhelpful and told "well, you've got to order by phone then". I mean, the service was crap, and telling me to order by phone, instead of really looking into the matter is just palin troublesome. This caused me not to order from them (aside from the crazy shipping prices).

Anyway, this made me realise how amazing this palce is. WHen they say that problems will be solved in 24 hrs. they really mean it! The service here is just AMAZINGLY efficient and helpful!

I just wanted to let ya'll know that this place is just great, and i'm sure im not the only one eager to see what's in store in the future!

Hmmm......I've always gotten GREAT customer service at both places. E probably told you to order by phone because that's what you needed to do.....I don't see anything wrong with that. I shop from E, T11, MJM, and Denny and Lee's Magic Studio. All EXCELLENT places, to say the least......

Best.
Steve

Aug 30, 2007
I've gotta say that I think we should have an official "Tell Theory11 How Great We Are" thread so that whenever any of our staff is having a crappy day, they can look at it and beam with an undeserved sense of self-importance.

Seriously though, thank you all for your comments. We all love this place and we work hard hoping that you will too.

Happy Christmakwanzahanukkah or whatever you celebrate.

Dana

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I've gotta say that I think we should have an official "Tell Theory11 How Great We Are" thread so that whenever any of our staff is having a crappy day, they can look at it and beam with an undeserved sense of self-importance.

Seriously though, thank you all for your comments. We all love this place and we work hard hoping that you will too.

Happy Christmakwanzahanukkah or whatever you celebrate.

Dana

Dana, if you or any other t11 guys need a sense of self importance call me. You can share your feelings and together we can make everything alright. Dr. Phil Style.

Pm me for details!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I too love this place. There aren't really many places that I trust with my magic needs, but this place definatly ranks #1 with me.

Then again, I can't wait to see Daniel Madison's product page when it's up and running.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Both places are great. They both reply within 24 hours. They both have great customer service.

Actually, both places used to be great...Right now, this is (service and people wise) a crud-load better than E (although it does have more products....then again I have not purchased from them in a year and will not ever again...I digress).

Let me explain:

First of all, E has gotten rid of most of the books on their site and now barely promote reading...

Second of all, which is the most important of all, their service sucks now! I contacted support and the end result was them not helping me one bit and leaving me with a feeling of "We really don't care about your problem as it would took too much time on our part." Theory 11 however, has always been helpful to me, and more importantly, still is.

E used to be an Ok site and now it's just gone down the hole....

However, that's just my personal opinion.
~David Rysin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results