R.I.P Etika. The man who made me the magician I am today

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Hey guys, it’s been a rough week. As I’m sure many of you heard by now American YouTuber Daniel Desmond “Etika” Amofa committed suicide off of the Manhattan bridge leaving all 700k subscribers in sorrow. For those unaware long long before I was featured on Nfl network, pewdiepie, or even the front page of Reddit I was featured on a late night stream hosted by Etika. I was beyond honored for him to sit and take the time to watch my subpar sleights. I was a huge fan of his way before that, so it meant more to me than anything else ever had. He was an idol of mine, and he meant a lot to me, and that short reaction video fueled me to get where I am today. For that I thank him. I want to take the time to remember him as he was and everything he ever did for me.

Please if your reading this i hate to sound cliche, over used, and cheesy but I do want you to know you are loved. People do care about you, and ending your life is not the answer. It hurts us more than it hurts you. There are people there for you. The pain I’ve experienced this week was worse than any other I’ve felt. I tried typing this multiple times, but I couldn’t find the right words. I am just trying to raise awareness and celebrate his life. He meant a lot to me, and just because he’s gone I don’t want him to be forgotten.

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
People care about all of us. And we must always remember that.

Meanwhile, I'm sure that everybody reading this also loves somebody, whether in a familial, romantic or friendly way, that's beside the point.

The point is, please stop feeling awkward and show and shout out that love.

Nobody can really read minds.

You might consider getting done with your awkwardness before somebody considers getting done with life.

<3

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
People care about all of us. And we must always remember that.

Meanwhile, I'm sure that everybody reading this also loves somebody, whether in a familial, romantic or friendly way, that's beside the point.

The point is, please stop feeling awkward and show and shout out that love.

Nobody can really read minds.

You might consider getting done with your awkwardness before somebody considers getting done with life.

<3
Wise words my friend

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results