Rubber band trick name/source?

Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone,,
A magician friend of mine showed me this trick where he vanished my ring and had it appear tied to a rubber band he pulled off his wrist. He showed me the method but he didn't know the name of the trick. He says he thinks it's a Justin Miller thing (It's not Lightspeed). I just wanted to purchase the actual trick so I can properly learn it as he only briefly explained it. Thanks guys!

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Hello everyone,,
A magician friend of mine showed me this trick where he vanished my ring and had it appear tied to a rubber band he pulled off his wrist. He showed me the method but he didn't know the name of the trick. He says he thinks it's a Justin Miller thing (It's not Lightspeed). I just wanted to purchase the actual trick so I can properly learn it as he only briefly explained it. Thanks guys!
My friend Nathan showed me this exact trick and told me the exact same thing. He taught me the method and said it was a Justin Miller thing but couldn't remember the name. I tracked down the source awhile ago but I can't remember the name and couldn't find a place to purchase it.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
It's the "God's Vanish". Which was on Justin Miller's Real Work Project. However Justin Miller just took the Real Work Project off the market two days ago. Don't know if it's included in Justin Miller's Vault which is a 20 member at a time thing for $15.95 a month.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Licon are you some kind a robot?

Funnily enough you reposted Antonio Divalo's post from almost a year ago Sep 12 2018

http://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/rubber-band-trick-name-source.52852/
What the hell?

My friend Nathan showed me this exact trick and told me the exact same thing. He taught me the method and said it was a Justin Miller thing but couldn't remember the name. I tracked down the source awhile ago but I can't remember the name and couldn't find a place to purchase it.

This is so weird

@ID4 You even responded to that thread too lol

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results