Omni Deck Standing Summer Switch

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I apologize for the alliteration in the title.

Anyway, I love the omni deck but I haven't really found an effective way to do the dirty work during the summer. During the winter, it's very easy to use the large, open pockets on a hoodie for the switch, but I can't figure out how to do it during the summer.

I usually wear jeans and short sleeved t-shirts so does anyone know of any sources for good deck switches that don't require a table or hoodie to be effective? Or even just ideas of how I could perform the switch.

Thank you.

Oct 2, 2018
I prefer cargo shorts for summer, since I prefer to keep everything in my pockets, hands free. Perhaps you can DIY a case you can put on the inside of your wasteband to hold the deck.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
A deck in a pocket normally works fine for me. I like a 2 hand deck switch, where you reach into both pockets at the same time, ditch one deck grab the other, and come out with a pen or something all during patter

I really like that deck switch by @obrienmagic , sorry I can't remember the name of it. I think it's called the Switcheroo? I know there's a high quality leather version on his website, but he also teaches a free DIY version (or did at some point at-least)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
This is one reason why my preferred version is the Prism Deck. If you add 2 jokers and a normal card to the deck you can do the Omni deck without a switch.

Put a joker and a normal card in the middle of the deck, then put the other joker on top. Perform a riffle force forcing the normal card. Have it signed. Place the 2 Jokers on the top of the deck and continue with the Omni deck.

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
This is one reason why my preferred version is the Prism Deck. If you add 2 jokers and a normal card to the deck you can do the Omni deck without a switch.

Put a joker and a normal card in the middle of the deck, then put the other joker on top. Perform a riffle force forcing the normal card. Have it signed. Place the 2 Jokers on the top of the deck and continue with the Omni deck.
Is the Prism deck that Joshua Jay trick where you end with a deck where every card is different?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results