Invisible girlfriend

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
So awhile back I created this variation to to the classic milk pitcher, but it doesn’t require pouring and the gimmick can be applied on spot so you don’t have to worry about having to carry a gimmicked cup on you. Buy your drink apply gimmick then you have a STRONG opening effect.

I was just wondering how original it was so here’s a video of me and my imaginary girlfriend sharing a milkshake

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
So awhile back I created this variation to to the classic milk pitcher, but it doesn’t require pouring and the gimmick can be applied on spot so you don’t have to worry about having to carry a gimmicked cup on you. Buy your drink apply gimmick then you have a STRONG opening effect.

I was just wondering how original it was so here’s a video of me and my imaginary girlfriend sharing a milkshake
It's amazing how you keep glaring at her till she has a decent sip, and then nod appreciatively.

I feel the love.
:)

Reactions: 010rusty

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Good thinking. I like the "make the gimmick on the go" part.

This is very similar in Jim Steinmeyer's Half a Cup of Coffee - April 2012 Genii (which uses a very recognizable brand reusable cup) and his Vicarious Cocktail which is in his Conjuring Anthology book and was originally published in MAGIC magazine (both are available online with a Genii subscription). There are a number of classic gimmicks like lota vase, milk picture, Multim in Parvo, etc. that use similar principles.

Reactions: 010rusty

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Good thinking. I like the "make the gimmick on the go" part.

This is very similar in Jim Steinmeyer's Half a Cup of Coffee - April 2012 Genii (which uses a very recognizable brand reusable cup) and his Vicarious Cocktail which is in his Conjuring Anthology book and was originally published in MAGIC magazine (both are available online with a Genii subscription). There are a number of classic gimmicks like lota vase, milk picture, Multim in Parvo, etc. that use similar principles.
I need to look into those

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results