I totally dropped my ring in someone’s drink! Lol

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
The way you went still and just stared at the glass after and dropped your hands speechless was hilarious. Cool thing they were good sports about it. Nice performance by the way, they were still entertained in the end.

Reactions: obrienmagic
T

The Amazing Vuong

Have you ever performed to drunk people with the linking rings? Also, I have been learning the linking rings for a year now, and I just can't make the routine better... advice, please? Thank you, Micheal!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Have you ever performed to drunk people with the linking rings? Also, I have been learning the linking rings for a year now, and I just can't make the routine better... advice, please? Thank you, Micheal!
I have! It is too fast for them sometimes so I slow it way down and take a lot out of it. The nice thing about ring magic is you can jazz it.
Mad for specific advice, what would you like to know?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ha! I absolutely love how casual you were with it. Sometime these mishaps are the funniest moments and everyone there including yourself can't really do much but laugh it off and move on. Love your performance style and persona. Great work and thanks for sharing this.

Reactions: obrienmagic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results