Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 10, 2017
Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Nov 3, 2018
Really good deal, man! There's just a little bit of a change in rhythm, but nothing another few hours won't fix :) That said, I would have enjoyed hearing the deal as well; as you know, the cards can whisper some things to the careful listener, especially with a strike deal!
Other than that it was great!

Sep 10, 2017
Really good deal, man! There's just a little bit of a change in rhythm, but nothing another few hours won't fix :) That said, I would have enjoyed hearing the deal as well; as you know, the cards can whisper some things to the careful listener, especially with a strike deal!
Other than that it was great!
It’s better do have music on the instagram video. I’ll let you hear the careless whispers (#nopunintended) in our next jam.

thematthoward

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2018
I would watch your normal deal and try and make it as similar as possible.
the only thing I noticed was when you do the bottom deal you tilt the deck towards your grip palm a little. Gives it away just a tiny bit

Sep 10, 2017
I would watch your normal deal and try and make it as similar as possible.
the only thing I noticed was when you do the bottom deal you tilt the deck towards your grip palm a little. Gives it away just a tiny bit
Yep, that’s something I’m tryna avoid. Thanks for the heads up.

May 11, 2017
Ukraine, Odessa
Thanks. I’m glad you liked it. What grip do you like?
My personal favorite is mechanics grip, it looks a little bit more natural, in my opinion.. or my 2nd favorite is Gene Maze grip which is really practical.
Probably the most natural of all would be the grip that Mr. Turner uses, but it's really specific and difficult..
And I also prefer strike, to push off bottoms..

Sep 10, 2017
My personal favorite is mechanics grip, it looks a little bit more natural, in my opinion.. or my 2nd favorite is Gene Maze grip which is really practical.
Probably the most natural of all would be the grip that Mr. Turner uses, but it's really specific and difficult..
And I also prefer strike, to push off bottoms..
Well, my video shows a mechanic’s grip.
I also really love the Gene Maze strike bottom deal.
About the Gene Maze grip, I really love it as well. But I try to avoid Erdnase type grips as much as possible.
I can do the Turner Seesaw bottom as well. I’m not the best at it but I have a few videos of it on my channel. Here’s one of them:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yd8o1nner/?igshid=1pk50fjbfzjy4

P.S. the first parts is just a trick. Wait for the reveal in the end.

Reactions: B. Nikolay
May 11, 2017
Ukraine, Odessa
Well, my video shows a mechanic’s grip.
I also really love the Gene Maze strike bottom deal.
About the Gene Maze grip, I really love it as well. But I try to avoid Erdnase type grips as much as possible.
I can do the Turner Seesaw bottom as well. I’m not the best at it but I have a few videos of it on my channel. Here’s one of them:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yd8o1nner/?igshid=1pk50fjbfzjy4

P.S. the first parts is just a trick. Wait for the reveal in the end.
looks really funny ) nice idea I like it))

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results