Would You Rather.....

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
Would you rather get $1,000 a year to spend on Magic Effects, or $500 a year to spend on Magic Books?

This is a very broad question, so lets me rephrase:

Would you rather only be able to buy magic effects, or only be able to buy magic books?

(This is based on each person's opinion, no right or wrong answer. Just interested to see what people prefer.)

Jul 6, 2019
I mean given the choice i would probably have to go with effects due to not having the sort of fabrication facilities required to make all of the gimmicks i like to use. But if the gimmicks where domehow included i would go with books.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Would you rather get $1,000 a year to spend on Magic Effects, or $500 a year to spend on Magic Books?

Would you rather only be able to buy magic effects, or only be able to buy magic books?

(This is based on each person's opinion, no right or wrong answer. Just interested to see what people prefer.)

At the beggining it would be books... right now I am at the height of my carrer where I would prefer props to fit a particular routine that I am working on...

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah

Books, but books are much more expensive than $10 downloads, so I don't think that the money would go as far. I can think of 2 books that would fill up the $500.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results