Strong Billet Effects

Aug 27, 2019
Recently I started to get into mentalism. I read the classics, like Corinda, annemann, and waters. My question is that where can I find stronger billet routines? For example, the only billet effect I do right now is name and Place by bob cassidy. Does he have any more billet material? If he doesn’t who does? Thanks in advance

Apr 26, 2013
My take at couching the resource in a bit of a riddle. I hope it isn’t too annoying, and that the title isn’t too subtle. Feel free to send me a DM here if it is.

There is an author of a work, one which has been well received by those who employ small pieces of paper as you describe to both “read” minds and switch out thoughts. This work has developed into quite the living text as it were on the subject matter. It most definitely is a craft of love by the author to provide so much great material on the subject. You’ll find this author I speak of, has some in common with the one who wrote “The Waste Land” though you will need to switch the last part of the poet for the first part of the author you seek.

Aug 27, 2019
I’m lost
My take at couching the resource in a bit of a riddle. I hope it isn’t too annoying, and that the title isn’t too subtle. Feel free to send me a DM here if it is.

There is an author of a work, one which has been well received by those who employ small pieces of paper as you describe to both “read” minds and switch out thoughts. This work has developed into quite the living text as it were on the subject matter. It most definitely is a craft of love by the author to provide so much great material on the subject. You’ll find this author I speak of, has some in common with the one who wrote “The Waste Land” though you will need to switch the last part of the poet for the first part of the author you seek.
I’m lost. T.A. Waters or C.l. Boarde?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results