Saturday Night Contest - 12 Years!

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for hosting these awesome contests, so much growth has happened over the past 12 years. I hope I get to be here for next years anniversary. Here is my entry, I had to lower the quality because apparently a 12 mb photo isn't supported. I wanted show off as much as I could about TheoryXI with as little clutter as possible. The lighting could've been better, but overall Id like to say I did a good job. Thanks Theory 11!

View attachment 3875
Where did you get that deck holding thing?

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Oof, wouldn’t let me edit the message, so heres a new one:
Where did you get that deck holding thing?
Shhhh, it’s a target store display that magically came into my possession(my friend works there). They said take the photo of anything tXI and I knew that would both make mine unique and show off another aspect of tXI that doesn’t get talked about a lot, the marketing aspect.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats to PedroBranc, DominusDolorum, Furrukh, MikeK1, kardwell146, zombieripper, Nurul, Seth Hughes, Gabriel Z., Jtroiano, FiliS, and Anonymous user for being selected as the 12 random winners for this week's contest! We sincerely appreciate everyone coming together and celebrating our 12th birthday with us. It is always such a special day in the year for us, and we hope to continue and celebrate many more birthdays to come. We would not be where we are without all of your passion and support - for that we will be eternally grateful.

See you all on Saturday for a new contest, and for those that are on the East Coast of the United States and in affected islands in the Atlantic, we hope you all stay safe this week as Hurricane Dorian approaches!

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Thank you guys so much. I think it’s hilarious that I got an instagram just for this contest, just to find out that you don’t need one!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results