Tenyo instructions in english

Mar 1, 2019
Hi,

I'm new to the site but need help with two Tenyo tricks I purchased from Japan via Amazon. The ghost card and the 4-dimensional trunk.

I need English instructions for both. I have photos of both tricks as proof. I just need your instruction to receive those instructions.

Thanks
Craig

Sep 6, 2019
Hi
I am french (sorry for my english)...My son get a magic trick as gift but the instructions are in Japanese. IT is written on the box that english instructions are available but it is not written how to get them. I tried to find on the internet but did not succeed. I don’t even know the name in english of this trick. There i a squared black box with 5 dices.
Can someone help me? Give me the name or the instructions of this trick (I can send a picture of the complete trick as proof). My son is so disappointed ....
Many thanks!!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hi
I am french (sorry for my english)...My son get a magic trick as gift but the instructions are in Japanese. IT is written on the box that english instructions are available but it is not written how to get them. I tried to find on the internet but did not succeed. I don’t even know the name in english of this trick. There i a squared black box with 5 dices.
Can someone help me? Give me the name or the instructions of this trick (I can send a picture of the complete trick as proof). My son is so disappointed ....
Many thanks!!

@Brett Hurley is our resident Tenyo expert. He might recognize this.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results