Making quarter gimmicks. (Advice or methods)

thematthoward

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2018
Looking to make my own quarter gimmicks bent quarters and split quarters. Want to be able to leave my spectator with an impossible object to making them myself seems much more budget friendly. Rather than bending and restoring.

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Looking to make my own quarter gimmicks bent quarters and split quarters. Want to be able to leave my spectator with an impossible object to making them myself seems much more budget friendly. Rather than bending and restoring.
To make a bent quarter is super easy. You just need either two pairs of pliers, Or a pair of pliers and a hammer. You are just going to use The pliers to hold the coin in place, while using either the other pliers, or the hammer to bend it. One thing to note is that you should probably wrap some about three layers of paper towel sarong the coin, to prevent any unwanted marks.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I've made a few. It's very easy. A vice and rubber mallet are awesome. You could do a roll of quarters in 2 minutes. But definitely wrap the quarter, to protect it from scratches.

Reactions: thematthoward
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results