How do you get INTO a Straight Jacket??

Nov 21, 2018
I already know how to escape a straight jacket. I'm trying to spice things up by getting myself INTO one. Usually the performer has someone else put them in the jacket and then escape from it. What I'm trying to do is get myself into the jacket and then got myself out of it. Can anyone help me out here? Are there any articles or video tutorials that teach you how to put yourself INTO a straitjacket?

Reactions: CWhite
May 7, 2022
I was searching for a answer to the same question about a easier way than I have figured out bit that one seems quite a bit harder. Sew 1 single chain link on a flexible thin strap it turns the strap longer and bend the chain link in to grab the strap just tight enough that it takes force to remove it. That should give you enough time to get it tight enough before the extra strapping slides out of the chain link. Hope my idea helps you.😀 You asked for a serious answer, I provided 1. The reason nobody was giveing you a serious answer though as you are supposed to have a failsafe and provideing you a answer would make them feel horrible if anything were to happen with any answer they gave you. However if you read the answers you will notice a theme. Please be responsible with the answer I provided and don't test new limits as it might not work out the way you intended.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results