Quantum missing sharpie

Jan 15, 2019
I ordered the $50 dollar version of the gimmick trick Quantum. It arrived today and is missing the sharpie. Anyone else had this happen or am I just looking in the wrong spot for it.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I ordered the $50 dollar version of the gimmick trick Quantum. It arrived today and is missing the sharpie. Anyone else had this happen or am I just looking in the wrong spot for it.

Hey Aaron,

The Quantum Sharpie gimmick is right on top once you open the box - you can't miss it! If you don't see it inside the box it was likely left out by mistake. Reach out to our support team at theory11.com/support and they can get this sorted right out for you ASAP.

// L

Jan 15, 2019
Hey Aaron,

The Quantum Sharpie gimmick is right on top once you open the box - you can't miss it! If you don't see it inside the box it was likely left out by mistake. Reach out to our support team at theory11.com/support and they can get this sorted right out for you ASAP.

// L
They must have left it out and I already contacted support. It’s just waiting a whole week for something to come in you kinda expect everything to be there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results