Packet trick for crush❤️

Aug 14, 2019
I have crush who lives in a different country so I want to make a packet trick for her to tell that I like her. I have bunch of double black card and what should I do?or what trick is best to replace with blank card and I can write down something on it. I kind of was thinking like all 4 cards are same at first but they change to words-kind of thing. Please comment

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
I have crush who lives in a different country so I want to make a packet trick for her to tell that I like her. I have bunch of double black card and what should I do?or what trick is best to replace with blank card and I can write down something on it. I kind of was thinking like all 4 cards are same at first but they change to words-kind of thing. Please comment
You can simply find the four aces from the deck and then reveal that they have a secret message in the back. Would be super easy.

Aug 14, 2019
You can simply find the four aces from the deck and then reveal that they have a secret message in the back. Would be super easy.
That is pretty good idea but I want little visual packet trick instead of 4 card production. Plus I want little more advanced one.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Eye Exam by Danny Archer does this. Each card will flip over one by one; however the kicker would be having a message on the back of the cards. It is my go to packet trick for table hopping/strolling.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
What's the best version?

It depends on exactly what you want to do and what methods you want to use. My usual mode is to review a variety of methods and then adapt from there. The routine I perform is one from Simon Lovell's Packet Killer DVD. There are a lot of great routines in Frank Garcia's Wildcard Miracles.

Reactions: Anonymous user
Apr 26, 2013
Check out the work of Theory 11s own Patrick Kun <Valentine's Magic 2011>, <Paper Heart>, and his packet trick <Share the Love>. Moderator Obrienmagic himself has not less than TWO marketplace effects you could easily modify to reveal a handwritten message on the cards: <Shootin' Blanks> ...maybe stop at the printing of the four queens (replace the Queens with YOUR handwritten message)?, and <Spell Check> using their name or a special date? Good Luck!

Reactions: Josh Burch

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Check out the work of Theory 11s own Patrick Kun <Valentine's Magic 2011>, <Paper Heart>, and his packet trick <Share the Love>. Moderator Obrienmagic himself has not less than TWO marketplace effects you could easily modify to reveal a handwritten message on the cards: <Shootin' Blanks> ...maybe stop at the printing of the four queens (replace the Queens with YOUR handwritten message)?, and <Spell Check> using their name or a special date? Good Luck!
You are kind my friend :)
How about Twisted Sister? The effect with the queen that has an odd back then the faces of the other three go blank?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
This is what I would have suggested as well :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results