What kind of deck?

What kind of cards should I buy?

I already have blue and red bicycles. But these are my only ones.
I'm looking for good looking and good quality custom decks for flourishes and magic
I can't be too expensive. I want to buy about 6 or 12 decks of them.

Wich one are the best (you can recommend me other cards than those)

-Guardians
-Ghost
-Shadow Masters
-Vipers

And i'm looking for Tally-Ho decks. Where is the best place? I don't want the shipping too expensive. I heard about filmart but has anyone bought cards there? Just let me know. Thanks in advance.

Dec 13, 2007
THey're all great decks

If you want looks I'd go for the shadow masters

but I've got three of each and i often switch between them. However I don't like the ghosts that much because all the pips are black. but it depends on you style

But the ones i use most are the regular masters. THey handle amazingly and are in the design of the harmless classic red and blue. Those are the ones I use for magic, but like I said before its all based on your style.

I don't know how helpful this was so sorry.

Sep 9, 2007
Dunno if you have normal Bikes, if yes then Bicycle Master Edition all the way if you want a classic look, no black decks etc.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
The Ghosts handle very well. I like the all balck pips with just the touch of red here and there. The Shadow Master deck is a master deck so the handling is really good there too. The card stock on the masters is a little thicker than you will have been used to with regular bikes but you might like the control. The Guardians are very good too. I would place the feal they have somewhere between the ghost/tiger and the masters. I own all of those decks and I like to switch between them. Right now i'm kind of hooked on the brown wynns though. If you can get them nothing handles better in my opinion. Hope this was helpful.

Cheers!

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Well, this is just a matter of personal opinion. It really doesn't matter what we at the forums think is the best custom deck. I would just ask myself some general questions, like:
1.) Am I unsatisfied with my standard red/blue Bikes?
2.) What kind of magic/flourishing do I do?
3.) What finish would be best for the type of magic/flourshing that I do?

There is really no way to find your favorite deck until you just try it out yourself. First, I would just go for someting visually appealing to you. If you like how it looks... pick 'em up.

As far as shipping goes, it depends on where you live. If you can't find a decent price, just ask Google about the deck you want.

Sep 16, 2007
Raalte
youtube.com
I personally also don't like the Ghost, just because of all the pips, and how further much you use them for magic, practise etc. The more you're going to dislike them.
As i would go i should go for the Guardians as i'm getting those with Christmas and also some Tally-Ho's, also no more black decks for me. Maybe i'm going to check out some Shadow Masters, but i'll never perform with these in live performances. As i would go for some Tally-Ho decks or Masters Edition red/blue cause they're just close to the price of regular Bicycle's and they last longer, also what i think is they handle way much better

Hope this helps.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I don't own any masters editions--but i'm getting guardians for christmas and will probably be ordering the masters to try them out.
i dont like the look/feel of the black tiger/shadow masters.
i do own a few ghost decks, i enjoy playing with them--and my friend only uses them--so basically in my rambling nothingness...
its all opinionated.
try them out-worst thing that could happen is you dont like a deck of cards...you could practice a torn and restored effect with them without ruining your favorite decks.
:)

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
black decks are not good for magic but i like fanning the uv-500 cards. They black decks have a white rim and whenever i do a double lift, it shows 2 cards but barely, unlike a white deck where it is camoflauged

Dec 7, 2007
Like everyones saying, you really cant go wrong with masters they are amazing decks to handle they look completely normal( and if youre one of those non black deck types of magicians -which i use black decks more frequently- they work just as well as a any of the the other black decks). The only thing is I since I am a practicing performer who uses almost all black decks is use the black decks or even ghosts( amazing by the way) frequently in your common environment if you show the same people enough tricks with the black decks and let them examine them people do agree its a normal deck eventually.

Also gaurdians are amazing decks they handle extremely well i like the looks theyre arent all black and yes they pass as normal decks most the time. If you happen to get as lucky as the brown wynn owners( me:D) then those are honestly the best handling ive probably ever had

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results