Mental Mentalism

Sep 28, 2019
Can someone point me in the right direction to start doing Jedi Mindtricks like Peter Turner? Who else should I study? What reading material? Any courses that you may recommend.

Aug 27, 2019
You are going to have to be more specific with your question. If you want to get started in mentalism, I would recommend to read Artful mentalism volume 2: fundamentals (bob Cassidy) PME and or The Jinx by Annemann, and 13 Steps. These are essential to any mentalist. After reading these books, you should have a solid understanding of what mentalism is, how to perform it, and solid material comprised of billet work, book tests, cards, Envelope work, and blindfolds. If you want, then you can get into Peter Turners work, and more powerful things like dual reality. Let me know if this helps.

Sep 28, 2019
You are going to have to be more specific with your question. If you want to get started in mentalism, I would recommend to read Artful mentalism volume 2: fundamentals (bob Cassidy) PME and or The Jinx by Annemann, and 13 Steps. These are essential to any mentalist. After reading these books, you should have a solid understanding of what mentalism is, how to perform it, and solid material comprised of billet work, book tests, cards, Envelope work, and blindfolds. If you want, then you can get into Peter Turners work, and more powerful things like dual reality. Let me know if this helps.
Thanks for the reply! I ended up getting Psychological Subleties Vol. 1. My next purchase will be Corinda's 13 steps. Also looking into Annemann and Bob Cassidy as well. Maybe Mark Maven's PRISM.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results