Where can I find Steve Forte's "Invisible Thieves"?

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys,
Steve Forte's Gambling Protection Series usually includes a section called "Gambling Invisible Thieves" in it's bonus section. However, the download I purchased from Vanishing Inc. (because the DVDs were out of stock) doesn't include it, which I didn't know before making the purchase.
Does anybody know if I can get this section anywhere else?

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Willing to sell my physical copy if you would like..... The cover isn't in the best of shape .... Let me know if you are still interested and I will take a picture and we can discuss a price.:cool:

Nov 3, 2018
Wow, thank you for the offer! But I'm afraid this one part of bonus material isn't worth it for me to pay nearly the whole price again (apart from the fact that I probably couldn't do it financially).
I was hoping you could buy it seperately somewhere ... ?

Again, thanks for the offer!

Nov 3, 2018
Little update: I checked with Vanishing Inc. and it seems it was a mistake that "Invisible Thieves" wasn't included in my download. They dealt with it promptly and I can now view it.

Either way, thank you Gabriel for your generosity! Your offer to part with your copy is much appreciated :)

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Little update: I checked with Vanishing Inc. and it seems it was a mistake that "Invisible Thieves" wasn't included in my download. They dealt with it promptly and I can now view it.

Either way, thank you Gabriel for your generosity! Your offer to part with your copy is much appreciated :)

Don't mention it..... Glad you figured it out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results