Best Bottom Deal Learning videoes?

Oct 19, 2019
Hallo Theory11 users.

I have for a little bit of time, want to learn to bottom deal. But i have never could found a good free video. So now, i have saved up for a payed video, to learn the bottom deal.

Right now, i have looked on 2 videoes:

Daniel Madison (Bottom Deal Masterclass): http://madison.yt/BD.html

Jason England (The Bottom Deal): https://store.theory11.com/products/bottom-deal-jason-england

Which one will you prefer?

I also already have the Expert at the card table By Erdnase

I only have money for 1 of the videoes.

Hope somebody can help.

Sorry for the bad English :)

Best regards

- Emil

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Never seen the Daniel Madison although I might check it out one of these days.

The Jason England Bottom Deal 2.0 is a great resource he walks you through a progressive system that is fool proof.
He starts with the Erdnase Grip and advances all the way to the mechanics grip.

zombieripper

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
Jason England has two versions of the bottom deal tutorial. One that is on the Foundations dvd and a newer updated version that is available as a download. I have both. If you can afford the Foundations dvd+download, that's the way I'd go because of all the additional tutorials. Second deal, Greek deal, Center deal, Diagonal Palm Shift, Macmillan Switch, Push Through False Shuffle, Palming Fundamentals. I don't have the Daniel Madison Masterclass, so I can't give you a comparison, but I can't imagine a better starting point than the Jason England tutorial. Jason teaches multiple grips, dealing rhythm, sailing the cards, stud turnover deals, practice tips, sites additional resources, the history of the move, etc. Regardless of what source material you use books, or video, YOU will have to do the work and put in the time. Bottom dealing is the most useful sleight I've learned, but the real cost of learning the move is time, frustration, and energy. Jason England can start you on the right path and save you a lot of all three. That's the value I put on his tutorial. Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results