Webcam on Laptop

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Hi I have a built in cam on my laptop. I just got it. H/ow do I make a MAGIC(theres discussion of magic) video...like record myself.

Sep 2, 2007
is it a mac or PC?

if you're using a PC, open up windows movie maker, go to 'file' and click 'capture video'

Sep 10, 2007
if your using a mac, it will be in imovie...you can go to prefs and set it to what you like....

if your using a pc laptop....then you can set your prefs in whatever kinda of movie maker you have.....

If you're running Windows., go to Start - All Programs - Windows Movie Maker. Open it, then go to File - Capture Video...
Your webcam should appear on the 'Available devices' list. If there is more than 1 item in the 'Available devices' field, try them one by one until you find your webcam.

Sorry, can't help with Macs.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
If you're running Windows., go to Start - All Programs - Windows Movie Maker. Open it, then go to File - Capture Video...
Your webcam should appear on the 'Available devices' list. If there is more than 1 item in the 'Available devices' field, try them one by one until you find your webcam.

Sorry, can't help with Macs.

Do I have to have a disk in the computer? Cause I found PUBLISH MOVIE I don't know what that is but I think its the one you are typing about.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Come on guys. Help me out I keep going to file on WMM but I don't see capture video. I see this:

New Project

Open Project...

Save Project

Save Project As...

Publish Movie(but I can't click on it)

Import From Digital Video Camera

Import Media Items

New Collection Folder

Project Properties

See I don't see "capture"

I promise when I make my first edited video I'll put you name in the credits.

Come on guys. Help me out I keep going to file on WMM but I don't see capture video. I see this:

New Project

Open Project...

Save Project

Save Project As...

Publish Movie(but I can't click on it)

Import From Digital Video Camera

Import Media Items

New Collection Folder

Project Properties

See I don't see "capture"

I promise when I make my first edited video I'll put you name in the credits.
You can't capture video from your camera that's built into your computer. What kind of computer do you have?

Mitchell

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results