Linking Cigs (Fujii Akira - OTS perf)

Nov 5, 2019
Me performing this awesome piece of visual magic by Fujii Akira. Hope you like it :D

Feel free to look around the channel as well and sub if you like... a lot of content coming soon! :D
Me performing this awesome piece of visual magic by Fujii Akira. Hope you like it :D

Feel free to look around the channel as well and sub if you like... a lot of content coming soon! :D
very smooth

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Glad you liked it, man! :D And I absolutely have to agree and say that even though I love this and think this is very magical... it's not as magical as your out of this world ring routine! That's something that will shape ring routines in the future... I'm sure of that! :D

Again, you are too kind! We both have a passion for something and as a result we get good at it over time. I loved Matthew Garrett’s Ninja+ and as a result of working the crap out of it as well as developing a solid friendship with Matthew was lucky enough to join his brand. Did I add some of my own ideas and twists? Sure lol but he is the brain child. I just fell in love with the effect and it became the thing. Was known for. Keep at it my friend and you will become known as the guy who makes X look amazing!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results