Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Trailer

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
... I don’t think I will be able to finish in time, i think I’m going to have to forfeit this contest. Maybe I’ll finish the video at some point, the time went to fast for the quality I was trying to achieve.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4_AquQpA8q/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Wanted to keep this really simple and different. A playing card trailer with less playing cards?
Aviators + Howard Hughs + Fly Me To the Moon
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! We totally felt the vibe of your video matched the deck you were using, and overall we thought it had the most impact. Please contact our support team so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We want to hand out a few honorable mentions to Kaan Akdogan and Stratego for their entries as they made this one really close. Great work to the both of you!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Aug 6, 2017
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! We totally felt the vibe of your video matched the deck you were using, and overall we thought it had the most impact. Please contact our support team so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We want to hand out a few honorable mentions to Kaan Akdogan and Stratego for their entries as they made this one really close. Great work to the both of you!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Mixed feeling about this one. I mean yeah...Sunnys video was good but...

The contests task was CAPTURING the essence of a deck. His video imho doesnt fullfil the criteria as his trailer mainly consisted of stock videos - so the CAPTURING part was weak as opposed to pretty much all other entries who put time into thinking what and how to capture a shot.

Sort of an easy undeserved win

Reactions: theSunnyG

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012

Thanks Casey! Congrats to @Kaan Akdogan and @Stratego too, easily could've gone either way which makes this contest even more fun.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Mixed feeling about this one. I mean yeah...Sunnys video was good but...

The contests task was CAPTURING the essence of a deck. His video imho doesnt fullfil the criteria as his trailer mainly consisted of stock videos - so the CAPTURING part was weak as opposed to pretty much all other entries who put time into thinking what and how to capture a shot.

Sort of an easy undeserved win

Hi Meral, whilst I can see your view, I interpreted the contest to capture the essence of a deck. Not necessarily capture in the literal photography sense. Storytelling, feel and impact counts, no? If your point is 'time put into creative thinking' for the final video, then I would disagree. But I'm not looking to defend anything and I do appreciate your opinion!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results