Black Friday 2019

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
Look at the trailer for it. Its $40 but you get 52 gimmicks with it. You do need to make them on your own but you get all the supplies with it. You get a 1+ hour instructional video of how to build the gimmicks and how to perform it. The only downside is that matches arent included, so you will have to buy SPECIFIC matches for the effect.

Reactions: Dtop

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
Look at the trailer for it. Its $40 but you get 52 gimmicks with it. You do need to make them on your own but you get all the supplies with it. You get a 1+ hour instructional video of how to build the gimmicks and how to perform it. The only downside is that matches arent included, so you will have to buy SPECIFIC matches for the effect.
I haven't performed it yet, but it's a genius effect that I really enjoy.

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
I haven't performed it yet, but it's a genius effect that I really enjoy.
I bought it.
I got:
Lit
Dress code
Deck one
Animal kingdom
Medallions
Contraband
Mail chimp red
Mail chimp black
Purple monarchs
2x Darren brown
+
Midnight Noc(I have like 8 now...... )
Rarebit
Gold artisans

I also now own every in stock deck that TXI has to offer! Yay. I did it. ish, I don’t have like any of the not in stock ones.

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
I also really wish I could’ve gotten the gold monarchs... but alas, I’ll have to spend a lot on eBay.......

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
I bought it.
I got:
Lit
Dress code
Deck one
Animal kingdom
Medallions
Contraband
Mail chimp red
Mail chimp black
Purple monarchs
2x Darren brown
+
Midnight Noc(I have like 8 now...... )
Rarebit
Gold artisans

I also now own every in stock deck that TXI has to offer! Yay. I did it. ish, I don’t have like any of the not in stock ones.
Nice man!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah. They should give away gold monarchs during the holidays. I hope they give away gold monarchs for the holiday wheel that they have on theory11 during Christmas time.
I missed the holiday wheel... I joined this community early January. I’ve been exited ever since.

JamesB11142

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2019
The Gold Artisans they gave away for six hours today with an order I read were also at Target. I checked two local “Chez Target” stores and lucked out and found one deck at each of them. I checked to see how many each store received and was told ONE. Has anyone heard they were supposed to receive such a small number? could this be indicative of a very limited printing?? Any input is appreciated!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The Gold Artisans they gave away for six hours today with an order I read were also at Target. I checked two local “Chez Target” stores and lucked out and found one deck at each of them. I checked to see how many each store received and was told ONE. Has anyone heard they were supposed to receive such a small number? could this be indicative of a very limited printing?? Any input is appreciated!
Yep yep! They're rare, but there's one at each Target store, for whoever is the first to grab it!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Yep yep! They're rare, but there's one at each Target store, for whoever is the first to grab it!
Oof, the one one was gone from target when I checked Wednesday.... or could it have just now been put out?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results