Saturday Night Contest - Black Friday

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Good luck everyone! Here is my (probably only) entry: https://instagram.com/p/B5idqNLgpW-/

I had a good time taking out my trench coat for this one--where else would you hide your Contraband?
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! We were completely blown away by all of the submissions this week, and it was definitely one of the closest contests we've ever had to judge. We asked for a photo that tried to replicate the film noir style in combination of all the other criteria, and you certainly delivered. We love the sense of mystery in the photo, and there is a backstory we definitely want to dig into. Please send our support team a message with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We also want to extend a few honorable mentions to these members who made this one incredibly difficult to judge: ARIELMAGIC1234, philip M, Stratego, Gosh_Josh, and ryan.ames.

Now we enter the final month of contests for this current decade, and what a decade this has been! I officially joined the team in November of 2010, and it's been such an honor being able to host these contests since then. Let's end 2019 with a bang!

See you all again on Saturday for a new contest!

DrJones1935

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2016
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! We were completely blown away by all of the submissions this week, and it was definitely one of the closest contests we've ever had to judge. We asked for a photo that tried to replicate the film noir style in combination of all the other criteria, and you certainly delivered. We love the sense of mystery in the photo, and there is a backstory we definitely want to dig into. Please send our support team a message with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We also want to extend a few honorable mentions to these members who made this one incredibly difficult to judge: ARIELMAGIC1234, philip M, Stratego, Gosh_Josh, and ryan.ames.

Now we enter the final month of contests for this current decade, and what a decade this has been! I officially joined the team in November of 2010, and it's been such an honor being able to host these contests since then. Let's end 2019 with a bang!

See you all again on Saturday for a new contest!

Oh wow, thanks so much! I'm a huge film noir fan so this means a lot. I loved seeing all of the other entries as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results