Archive ordering bug?

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
Hey, just yesterday I decided to get some sweet new cards from the Archive using my elite points, but there seems to be a bug with the ordering process.

The thing is that when I've chosen the item, a form popped up to enter the delivery address. It was however automatically filled with details from my first ever order at theory11 (long long time ago). Of course the details are no longer valid so I updated them to the correct address and placed the order.

You can imagine how surprised I was when the email confirmation for the order stated a mixture of the old and new address! Like literally sliced in half, some details were like the auto-filled ones from when the form first popped up and some were the ones that I actually wrote.

Obviously this system error leads to an order placed with an undeliverable address. I noticed that immediately after receiving the confirmation and wrote an email about it, but it's almost 24 hours later and no reply.

Has anyone had similar issues with ordering from the Archive? I am 100% sure I updated all the details to the correct ones before submitting the order, I always triple check such things. The process also seems very simplified with just one form and no confirmation step which is odd for me.

Please look into this issue!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey, just yesterday I decided to get some sweet new cards from the Archive using my elite points, but there seems to be a bug with the ordering process.

The thing is that when I've chosen the item, a form popped up to enter the delivery address. It was however automatically filled with details from my first ever order at theory11 (long long time ago). Of course the details are no longer valid so I updated them to the correct address and placed the order.

You can imagine how surprised I was when the email confirmation for the order stated a mixture of the old and new address! Like literally sliced in half, some details were like the auto-filled ones from when the form first popped up and some were the ones that I actually wrote.

Obviously this system error leads to an order placed with an undeliverable address. I noticed that immediately after receiving the confirmation and wrote an email about it, but it's almost 24 hours later and no reply.

Has anyone had similar issues with ordering from the Archive? I am 100% sure I updated all the details to the correct ones before submitting the order, I always triple check such things. The process also seems very simplified with just one form and no confirmation step which is odd for me.

Please look into this issue!

Hi there!

Sadly we don't see any messages from you. Can you shoot our support team a message? Don't worry, we will get things fixed up! We haven't seen this error before, but with your help we can figure things out.

https://www.theory11.com/support

Thanks!

// L

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
Hi Lyle!

That's weird. The order confirmation said I can reply to it and that's what I did. So it seems that's another issue that you're not getting emails I suppose?

Anyway, I sent a second message through the link you provided above!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results