Holiday Wheel 2019?

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Hi Casey...I have 19500 elite points..just under 2 years now since I broke the 10000 barrier...but no steel card sent to me...any chance of tracking down the reason why it has taken soooooo long ???...thanks and this year on the wheel I have had about 12 no prize but it is the possibility that keeps me going.

Dec 7, 2019
Hey guys just a random question since I'm new to this whole thing

Do the points disappear after the 1st of January or do they remain with me? I'm talking about the points from the Holiday wheel contest

And the second question is, is there any way i could know if the products in the archive are about to be changed to other products

Dec 26, 2019
I just signed up here. My 14 year old son has started doing cardestry and magic with cards (forgive me if the terms are incorrect) can someone explain the contest? I got 2 spins and spun both. Got points for both but I don’t know what I do with the points or how I find out how many I have (as I have already forgotten how many I got?). I’m hoping to win some cool things for him?

Reactions: CWhite

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I just signed up here. My 14 year old son has started doing cardestry and magic with cards (forgive me if the terms are incorrect) can someone explain the contest? I got 2 spins and spun both. Got points for both but I don’t know what I do with the points or how I find out how many I have (as I have already forgotten how many I got?). I’m hoping to win some cool things for him?
Erin:

Welcome your son to magic and cardistry from all of us here and a welcome to you to the forums. You will find a lot of good advice and a lot of folks willing to help guide you and your son along the way.

As for Elite points, click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen and then select "Elite Points." Elite points can be used against orders (once you order, there is a slider that allows you to use the points) or to purchase things on the archive. Click here for more details: https://www.theory11.com/elite

Dec 26, 2019
Erin:

Welcome your son to magic and cardistry from all of us here and a welcome to you to the forums. You will find a lot of good advice and a lot of folks willing to help guide you and your son along the way.

As for Elite points, click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen and then select "Elite Points." Elite points can be used against orders (once you order, there is a slider that allows you to use the points) or to purchase things on the archive. Click here for more details: https://www.theory11.com/elite
Thank you so much. Yes, my son is excited about this site. I know he’ll love the Star Wars cards I ordered for him!!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys just a random question since I'm new to this whole thing

Do the points disappear after the 1st of January or do they remain with me? I'm talking about the points from the Holiday wheel contest

And the second question is, is there any way i could know if the products in the archive are about to be changed to other products
Elite points stay with you for any amount of time until they are spent in the Archive or used to create a discount code for your order.

Regarding the Archive, the items are changed out randomly without alert.

Dec 6, 2019
HOLY SH!T GUUUUYS I JUST SPUN THE WHEEL AND APPARENTLY I WON A DECK OF GOLD ARTISANS.

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D WIN ANYTHING BUT POINTS.

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVERRR!

Dec 6, 2019
I’d love to bag the Gold Artisans! Incredible for you!
What a win! Well done :).
Yeahhh I know righttt. Couldn't believe it myself.

It's not too late for you, trust me keep spinning. I had a 6 day no reward streak, I thought that's it for me and im not gonna win anything.

Little do I know, I just won a deck of gold artisans.

Hope you win something too :))

Dec 6, 2019
Hey by the way guys, I kinda need your help in clarifying something for me.

So yesterday I thought about spending my elite points to get the Red Titanium Uncut Sheet Edition from the Archive. However, when I ordered it using my elite points it was registered in the orders section with a writing in a faded grey font "Download"

Does that mean I'll only be receiving the download version of the Uncut sheet or what? I'm kind of confused here, I never bought an uncut sheet before.

Please help

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey by the way guys, I kinda need your help in clarifying something for me.

So yesterday I thought about spending my elite points to get the Red Titanium Uncut Sheet Edition from the Archive. However, when I ordered it using my elite points it was registered in the orders section with a writing in a faded grey font "Download"

Does that mean I'll only be receiving the download version of the Uncut sheet or what? I'm kind of confused here, I never bought an uncut sheet before.

Please help
It's a physical uncut sheet that is shipped to the address entered when redeeming the item. You should receive a physical uncut sheet.

Reactions: Younes121
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results