Cartamundi officially acquires USPCC

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Oh interesting... I wonder what opportunities that opens up for global distribution

As do I. I’ve been really impressed with the more recent decks I’ve gotten from
USPCC this year and it seems they are on stroke so I’m hopeful that not to much will change but also looking forward to what might be introduced from the acquisition.

Exciting times!

BB

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I doubt the printing quality will change. They've already got the infrastructure in place, there's no reason for Cartimundi to get rid of it. My guess, and it is a total guess, is that Cartimundi will basically quietly leave USPCC running more or less the same, with some organizational changes to fix issues on the business side of things.

Reactions: byronblaq

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I doubt the printing quality will change. They've already got the infrastructure in place, there's no reason for Cartimundi to get rid of it. My guess, and it is a total guess, is that Cartimundi will basically quietly leave USPCC running more or less the same, with some organizational changes to fix issues on the business side of things.

That would seem the best approach given the success the product side already has.

Who knows, they may expand access to lower print volumes however as they have done themselves?

BB

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Possibly. Since my main experience with either company has to do with massive volumes of decks I've never even looked into lower print volumes.

Reactions: byronblaq
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results