Hug a Heckler Day

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
that video is awesome.
if i run into a heckler i'll hug him...but it probably won't be on film...(yay poor magician who has no friends to film over his shoulder!)

Nov 25, 2007
All we need is love and a little magik...

Hey all,

This video is fabulous simply for the fact, actual fact that this is what the world and us as human beings are lacking in our society. People are so afraid to reach out to others and offer a helping hand, when someone may really need it most. - we say as people, we "genuinly Care" for others, is that an accurate statement today? Do we really care, my meaning reaching out to others and giving a kind word or as this video shows, a warm embrace for another? We have become a people so scared of ourselves, It has somewhat to do with all the junk and bad things that we see on t.v. even gossip shows like TMZ who prey yes I said, prey like Vultures on one of there own kind, just to make money... one of our own magicians has been attacked by the media over the past months and this man whom I have met, the feeling that I recieved while in his presence was nothing but love and genuine care and respect for the human condition. These gossip shows are nothing but another negitive concept by man... then you see all the phedophelia going on in these internet chat rooms, and people having there own personal tragic stories to tell of joyous youth taken in an instant of another persons greed and defication of a persons soul and body... why can't we just all love one another, instead of being afraid, too afraid of others and even ourselves... *its rightfully our obligation if we are capable in mind to protect our mind, body and soul, it would be foolish to just "give ourselves away" to whom ever, what happened to loving and hugging one another...* let me ask you this... What did Jesus do? arn't we an extention if HIS love, if we couldn't touch and reach to others HE wouldn't have given us fingers to touch... *I don't want this to be taken out of context, please don't take this wrong, I'm just stating my feelings... I smiled while watching this video, ya know there is a lady that comes into my work and she gives free hugs to some of the staff and I get a hug from her! :D It has been proven that hugging cnanges the bodys chemistry... so lets not just learn to hug a heckler, but to hug in general because THAT along with Magic is the life sustaining blood that we all need.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results