OMG

Mar 27, 2018
Hey... I think it depends on presentation and how you define a card teleportion. There are countless effects like card to nearly anything, two card transpositions or e.g. variants of the biddle trick to name some.
It depends on what you are looking for.

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
I like some versions of Brother Hamman's "The Signed Card" where an unknown card is put facedown in plain sight and then a selection is made and signed. This signed card dissapears then turns out to be the card that was in sight the whole time.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Steinmeyer's Pasteboards Under Glass where a card goes form a deck put inside the case held by one spectator to an empty gin bottle held by another spectator.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Ryan Schlutz has a great transpo that happens in the spectator's hands in an odd visual moment. It was published in Penguin Magic Monthly December 2019

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ryan Schlutz has a great transpo that happens in the spectator's hands in an odd visual moment. It was published in Penguin Magic Monthly December 2019
What was the most recent card to location on Penguin about a month ago? Did it sell well? I was looking at it and the name escapes me now. It wasn't Regal's.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
What was the most recent card to location on Penguin about a month ago? Did it sell well? I was looking at it and the name escapes me now. It wasn't Regal's.

Oh, Gone was awesome. Card to envelope held by the spectator.

Yeah, Modern Transportation by David Regal is really cool.

Reactions: RickEverhart
Sep 10, 2019
I like card to under box.

[EXPOSURE VIDEO DELETED BY MODERATOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
One of the few card tricks I still do, which I learned nearly a decade ago now, is Pre-Cannibal Cards by Lin Searles. When I learned it I had no idea what it was called, but David (RealityOne) helped me track down its name.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results