I want a Theory XI coin

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
I would like one in the vein of a challenege coin. I would be happy even if it weren't open for general sale but instead for Elite members. Maybe won in SNC?

Although I own a few custom coins I personally am not a big fan of having multiples of them. I would rather use regular coins or silver for routines using mutiple coins. If I am going to buy a coin for 10, 20 or 50+ dollars I may as well buy silver and or rare coins. I'm sure Theory 11 could probably satisfy those requirments if they were to produce a coin related project.

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Theory11 released a board game in target stores. It’s called Amazed: Presented by Neil Patric Harris. The game pieces are beautiful custom coins.

The game is pretty sweet too.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Theory11 released a board game in target stores. It’s called Amazed: Presented by Neil Patric Harris. The game pieces are beautiful custom coins.

The game is pretty sweet too.

Thanks for the heads up.

We’re on the fence about the game, it’s rated mediocre on boardgamegeek. But we like that sort of game and NPHs stuff as well. We own lots of board games but would hate to buy one just for the game pieces!

I’ll let this one simmer for a bit...

Reactions: Seth Hughes

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Thanks for the heads up.

We’re on the fence about the game, it’s rated mediocre on boardgamegeek. But we like that sort of game and NPHs stuff as well. We own lots of board games but would hate to buy one just for the game pieces!

I’ll let this one simmer for a bit...
The only problem is that the game uses cards with riddles on them, and after you play for a while you could eventually know all the answers. But you would need to play it like 60 times before that happens. Other than that it is one of my favorite board games

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results