Saturday Night Contest - CFP Championship Prediction!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
LSU Tigers: 42-27

Clemson Tigers: 35-34
Congrats! You were the first person to come the closest to the final score, which was within 2 total points! The final score and winner was LSU: 42-25. There were multiple guesses that came within 2 total points, but you were the first, so that means you walk home with this week's prize! Please contact our support team so we can get your prize out to you!

Not the final score I wanted to see, but it was a good game nonetheless. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

I'm going to be honest, it's been a rough 36 hours as a fan of the Houston Texans, Houston Astros, and Clemson Tigers. Send me good vibes please....lol

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Congrats! You were the first person to come the closest to the final score, which was within 2 total points! The final score and winner was LSU: 42-25. There were multiple guesses that came within 2 total points, but you were the first, so that means you walk home with this week's prize! Please contact our support team so we can get your prize out to you!

Not the final score I wanted to see, but it was a good game nonetheless. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

I'm going to be honest, it's been a rough 36 hours as a fan of the Houston Texans, Houston Astros, and Clemson Tigers. Send me good vibes please....lol
I’m trying to send my vibes via telepathy. You getting anything?

Reactions: CaseyRudd
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results