Saturday Night Contest - Star Wars Card Lotto!

Jan 15, 2020
Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great weekend! I have just taken out two random cards from a deck of Star Wars Playing Cards, and placed them face down on the table. Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Card 1: (insert card here)
Card 2: (insert card here)

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 19th. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and come to a winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 6 Decks of Star Wars Playing Cards (3 Light Side, 3 Dark Side), shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!
Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great weekend! I have just taken out two random cards from a deck of Star Wars Playing Cards, and placed them face down on the table. Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 19th. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and come to a winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 6 Decks of Star Wars Playing Cards (3 Light Side, 3 Dark Side), shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Card 1: 3 hearts
Card 2: 2 clubs

Card 1: 5 spades
Card 2: 2 clubs

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Oct 13, 2019
My 1st guess is :

Card 1: 10 of hearts
Card 2: 5 of diamonds

My 2nd guess is :

Card 1: ace of spades
Card 2: queen of hearts

Good luck everyone and I hope you are all having a great new year

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
Card 1: Queen of Clubs
Card 2: 9 of Hearts

Card 1: 3 of Spades
Card 2: 7 of Hearts

Best of luck, everyone! May the Force be with You!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results