Framing uncut sheets

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Random question, cause I’m an incompetent imbecile. What size frame do you need for an uncut sheet. I don’t have any currently nor have I ever, but I’ve gained a sudden interest in obtaining one, and was just curious what kind of frame/how much change I’d have to cough of for it.

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
I have an idea, I’ve been wanting to buy an uncut sheet for a while, I’ll spend points and buy titanium’s from the archive, when it arrives, I’ll post its size here

Reactions: 010rusty
Dec 31, 2019
You could always pick up the sheet, go to a local framer and they can set you up with frames and boarder mats.

But.. uncut sheets are approx 26.5” (tall)by 22”(wide) . I like a larger frame to support about a 2 inch border. But the style is up to you .:)

Reactions: 010rusty

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
You could always pick up the sheet, go to a local framer and they can set you up with frames and boarder mats.

But.. uncut sheets are approx 26.5” (tall)by 22”(wide) . I like a larger frame to support about a 2 inch border. But the style is up to you .:)
Ah, an expert I see! Thank you very much!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
What size frame do you need for an uncut sheet.
approx 26.5” (tall)by 22”(wide)

This is pretty close, without me getting one out to measure. Will be the same for most all USPC-printed poker-size decks.

go to a local framer and they can set you up with frames and boarder mats.

If you want a perfect fit, then this^ is the way to go. Be warned - it is going to cost $$$.

I went the cheap(er) way. I went to Michaels or Hobby Lobby or one of those similar places, I don't remember which exactly, and picked up nicer poster frames. They are 23" W x 31" T internal. I don't remember how they were labeled on the package. Anyway, they aren't a perfect fit. If you care about that, you don't want these. If you just want to get it on your wall to display it, this works for a lot cheaper than other options. Still not super cheap. Mine are something like this - https://www.michaels.com/darice-black-narrow-24-in-x-36-in-poster-frame/D228946S.html. I've got 6 or so mounted this way in my office, and will eventually mount several more this way.

Can see one of mine here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/uKkN5KLhBvt1iwVk9

// L

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
I went to Michaels or Hobby Lobby or one of those similar places,
See, that was my plan was to go to a thrift store (secondhand shop or whatever it’s called) and see if I could luck out and find one. But admittedly the odds are not in my favor. Then again that is where I found my shadow box that currently holds my gold Monarchs and gold rarebits(still trynna snag those artisans)
Ok that looks amazing sick!
As for a perfect fit... eh not really a big priority if there was some empty space I could most likely figure out how to fill that in.
But REALLY appreciate the help, thank you so much!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results