Saturday Night Contest - Chinese New Year!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a fun and safe weekend! Just yesterday, we released a limited edition deck of Monarchs celebrating today's holiday, Chinese New Year! The Mandarin Edition Monarch features a colorway that is quite different from our normal style, but we think they're a stunning new member of the Monarch family.

This week's contest is all about the colors RED and YELLOW. Your challenge is to snap a picture of a deck of cards using the colors red and yellow in some way. Make the colors stand out, make them pop, make it the theme of your photo. We are choosing the best overall photo based on composition, lighting, the use of red and yellow, and which photo is the most memorable. Bonus points will be awarded for relating your photo to the Chinese New Year theme!

Post your photos to Instagram using the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 26th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 6 Decks of Mandarin Edition Monarchs, shipped completely on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Your making me jealous.... my dragon backs went through the washing machine.... that was a sad day, jt was also like 3 years ago so I do t care to much... but... lol. Nice entry!

I hate when that happens I lost my Bicycle 125th anniversary editions the same way they came out in a ball...In the background is my stepdads work light.... He's installing a new shower so it just happened to be laying around and fit the occasion. Thanks and good luck.:)

Reactions: MikeK1 and Dtop

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hey Casey! Am I allowed to link a google drive file upload for this contest? It will keep my quality and allow me to enter without instagram.

Reactions: MikeK1
Oct 2, 2018
Your making me jealous.... my dragon backs went through the washing machine.... that was a sad day, jt was also like 3 years ago so I do t care to much... but... lol. Nice entry![/QUOTE

Look at Books a Million. My local store carries them.

Reactions: MikeK1
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results