What deck is this

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
As the title says, what deck is this? Is it a hint to a future theory11 product? Or an existing one and I just can’t tell which one it is?

Dec 22, 2019
So it’s a preview of the next deck to be released and the letters behind the mandarin monarchs are spelling its name?
Uuuuhhh!
That’s amazing (which letters do you mean? I can read “Atl” in one of the photos)

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
If you guys think that this is the first time we've teased something like this, we are too subtle...

Cerca Trova.

// L
Hey.... I’m still newish, I didn’t think it’s the first, but it’s the first I’ve noticed. But this one is kind of blatant, a fourth of the deck is just sitting there. That’s a lie, I’m a photographer and I was looking to see how you guys take your deck photos because I don’t know what to make backgrounds be

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey.... I’m still newish, I didn’t think it’s the first, but it’s the first I’ve noticed. But this one is kind of blatant, a fourth of the deck is just sitting there. That’s a lie, I’m a photographer and I was looking to see how you guys take your deck photos because I don’t know what to make backgrounds be

Haha, just giving you a hard time. We like to tease when new things are in the pipeline. Just saying that there might be more sneak peeks hiding out there...

// L

Reactions: Theorist19
Dec 22, 2019
Hey.... I’m still newish, I didn’t think it’s the first, but it’s the first I’ve noticed. But this one is kind of blatant, a fourth of the deck is just sitting there.
It’s the same for me. I’m just excited for this little spoiler, this deck looks amazing!
And then this in the next one
It seems to be the word “longitude”

Reactions: Dtop
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results