How many people powder their cards?

Do you powder your cards?

• Total voters
Nov 20, 2007
I would like to know how many people out there powder the cards they use?

Also interested in knowing how you all do it too, and for what you use your powdered decks for? So post up and let us all know. Thanks hope to here from all of you. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I've never had much luck with powdering my cards. It seems that whenever I use it, it only makes my cards clump worse. Plus, there's always that itching side effect that it has on my skin.

Shane K.

Nov 17, 2007
I only powder my clumpy cards. I feel that if I powder a new deck, it just ruins it. It KINDA works with the clumpy decks but I wouldn't suggest spending your money on it. If you have 5 bucks, spend it on a different thing.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I've never been so emotionally torn up by a clumpy deck of cards to make the extra effort to buy fanning powder.... I just buy a new pack of Bikes for about $3. When a deck is too clumpy to use, I just like to retire them and use them for duplicates.

Nov 20, 2007
I powder

I never use to powder my cards but now, I powder every deck I use. I use to think that I would be able to do XCM with out powder but it has great advantages for said art. If you do XCM and don’t powder your cards you should really try it out. But you really need to play with how much powder you use as some people like a lot of powder and others, myself included, like just a little powder. For 7 years now I have used powder and I don’t think I will go back to not using it as it adds life and consistency to a deck. I really like doing most o the card magic with powdered decks as it has many benefits. However it can make some moves more difficult to execute, as it does create more friction between the cards. I would like to know what the pros and the theory 11 artists think as they have had a lot of experience. So anyone who really does magic for a living please let me know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results