Si stebbins walk around!

Apr 2, 2017
California
Hello friends!

I am going to try something new for myself. Over the last two or so years I have been doing coins almost exclusively. I think I am very competent at walk around with coins and some basic card effects (ambitious, card to pocket, ect...). I have never done thing with walk around with a stacked deck or memorized deck (I know mnumonica). Just asking for advice I have a free gig I’m doing so I’m going to try it out. Just seeing what y’all might have in your minds.

thanks,

Ned.

DanielH

Elite Member
Apr 21, 2010
Colin McLeod has an a.c.a.a.n that you could use in opening minds, and there's an alright tossed out deck that uses a stebbins stack by Patrick Redford

Reactions: Ned Devine

EricR5

Elite Member
Jul 18, 2015
Mark James has a nice routine with a stebbins stack in his penguin live lecture. Diamond Jim Tyler teaches a 'card weighing' routine where you can tell the volunteer how many cards they cut by 'weighing' them in your hand. Not a mind-melter but a fun bit.

Reactions: Ned Devine
Apr 2, 2017
California
Colin McLeod has an a.c.a.a.n that you could use in opening minds, and there's an alright tossed out deck that uses a stebbins stack by Patrick Redford

Thank you for some recourses! I appreciate it, I always like learning new stuff about stebbins. By any chance do you know the name of the tosses out deck from Redford?

Apr 2, 2017
California
Mark James has a nice routine with a stebbins stack in his penguin live lecture. Diamond Jim Tyler teaches a 'card weighing' routine where you can tell the volunteer how many cards they cut by 'weighing' them in your hand. Not a mind-melter but a fun bit.

Thank you for the recommendations I really appreciate it!

I’ll check out the lecture :).

also have you seen the Woody Argon effect from his book A Book in English? It’s really easy and awesome, however I do like the DJT one as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results