Whats the trick called in which a spectator hears a voice in their mind telling them something?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Alien Mind Reading is probably the least expensive one. That or TISH. There's also a couple more versions that are over a thousand dollars.

To my knowledge this "type of trick" doesn't really have a quippy name. It's making someone hear a voice in their head. You can also use most of these devices as a way to be cued information as well using an assistant. The device these gimmicks use has been used in a lot of applications in the lay market, but getting it into a gimmick that can be used deceptively is not terribly easy.

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
Alien Mind Reading is probably the least expensive one. That or TISH. There's also a couple more versions that are over a thousand dollars.

To my knowledge this "type of trick" doesn't really have a quippy name. It's making someone hear a voice in their head. You can also use most of these devices as a way to be cued information as well using an assistant. The device these gimmicks use has been used in a lot of applications in the lay market, but getting it into a gimmick that can be used deceptively is not terribly easy.
Isn't there one which Chris Ramsay used in his street magic video in the long-past past? (Months ago*)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Pretty sure he used Alien Mind Reading. He's not the type who's going to drop over a K for a single YouTube video and TISH and such hadn't hit the market yet.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Inception by ProMystic is another. I don't have it, but I bought color match years ago and the porduct was excellent and the service was awesome. I called Craig and he answered all my detailed questions before I purchased.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Spent or was given puzzles of that value? I admit I don't watch his channel frequently so my experience is from when he worked at E.

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
Pretty sure he buys them. Idk I don't watch him much anymore.
I think he sort of compromised on his magician-fanbase by including not only puzzles but also a segment that Pewdiepie used to do. Well, at least it grants a way of exposure (the good kind) for upo and coming innovative magicians (ones lucky enough to get lots of upvotes on the subreddit at least...).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results